Sometimes the lesson is not how to play the music

Updated
Sometimes the lesson is not how to play the music

I'm really good at derailing the lesson train before it even leaves the station. I imagine Ronnie plans out what he wants to teach that week/day and I ask some question that leads him in a completely different direction. After the holiday break I didn't really have any questions. Rather I was just ready to learn whatever he had to present. As I logged on that evening I had no clue that the lesson I would learn would have nothing to do with learning to play music per say. It was about how people could feel down during the holidays but we can use music to lift ourselves up and make ourselves feel better. The holidays are really not my favorite time of year for many reasons but this was a good reminder that I can bring myself up and music might help. And who doesn't love a sea shanty? I do, but I never thought of them as a moral booster before. Just remember, sometimes you can find lessons inside lessons that have nothing to do with what you are learning at the time but what you need to hear in the moment. Plus Sea Shanties

Ron M.

Dig it Troy! God has definitely blessed us with all sorts of tunes and I'm very grateful to Him that i got to share it with you! Thanks for the share. God bless you.

Post to Thread